Certificate of CARICOM Service Provider
The Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries is the local institution responsible for issuing the CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION AS A CARICOM SERVICE PROVIDER in Trinidad and Tobago. This document is a requirement for certain categories of workers and other professionals to work in CARICOM Territories, outside their national community.
Applicants From Trinidad and Tobago for the Certificate of CARICOM Service Provider will be required to submit the following to Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries (TTCSI):
- Proof of CARICOM nationality;
- Proof of :-
- Competency to provide the service; or
- Contract to offer the service; or
- Letter from relevant Association or reputable person/body.
- Completed Application Form (Available from www.ttcsi.org)
- Payment receipt for US $100.00 * from FCB into Account no. 1557153
- Two (2) passport-sized
- Duration of the Issuance Process
The Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries will not take longer than five (5) working days to process the Application.
- Collection of Certificate
Applicants or their representatives who come to TTCSI’s offices will sign for receiving the certificate. Alternatively, certificates uncollected after twenty-one (21) working days from the date of the application will be mailed to the address on the application form, using the regular mail system. Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries will not be responsible for the non-delivery of certificates sent via the mail system.
Completed application forms, along with the FCB receipt and two passport sized photos should be brought in or mailed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries
45 Cornelio Street
Port of Spain
For information and enquires: Tel. 868 622-9229; Email: email@example.com
* Applicants who are currently Members of any Association belonging to TTCSI will be entitled to a discount of US $25.00.
However, proof of Membership in the particular Association is required.