PRESS RELEASE -Launch of the Strategy “ Trinidad & Tobago : Exploring Opportunities in the Global IT Services Market”
Launch of the Strategy“ Trinidad & Tobago : Exploring Opportunities in the Global IT Services Market”
Date: Wednesday 27th June 2012
Venue: Hyatt Regency Trinidad, Diamond-Topaz Room, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain.
The TTCSI has been spearheading a project funded by the Inter-American Development Bank’s Trade and Investment Unit to develop a strategic plan for the local ICT off shoring services sector. After months of research and dialogue with local industry operators, experts and policymakers, the strategy “Trinidad and Tobago: Exploring Opportunities in the Global IT Services Market” was submitted in May 2012.
Confirmed speakers at the event are Senator The Honourable Vasant Bharath ,Minister of Trade ,Industry and Investment, IDB Country Office Representative, Ms Michelle Cross Fenty, IDB Trade and Investment Unit Chief, Mr. Fabrizio Opertti, Tholons CEO, Harsh Muthal and ETECK Chairman – Mr. Brian Frontin among others.
You are invited to send a reporter and photojournalist to cover this event.
For further information, please contact the TTCSI Secretariat
SOURCE: In House
- TTCSI CEO at SOCA Launch....Workplan on SOCA has been developed 2013-11-21
- THE ENHANCEMENT OF CARIBBEAN BASIN INTIATIVE INTO SERVICES SECTOR SERVICES OF THE CARIBBEAN (SOCA) EFFORT LAUNCHED IN WASHINGTON, DC2013-11-21
- TTCSI LEADS REGIONAL COALITION TO LOBBY US CONGRESS2013-11-19
- “Services of the Caribbean (SOCA) Launch”2013-11-18
- Call for Caricom action on DR2013-11-12